We understand and value your privacy. The Miami Liposuction Specialty Clinic does not sell or distribute contact information. All data collected through any website form is used only to provide you with better customer service.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Third Parties & Cookies
1. At miamiliposuction.com, we leverage cookie-based technology to group users into re-marketing audiences who have expressed an interest in our procedures by accessing key pages throughout our website. We do not collect any personally identifying information with this cookie. Audience members may be shown Miami Liposuction Specialty Clinic (miamiliposuction.com) text and/or image ads on any 3rd party Internet sites for a limited period of time. Visitors may opt-out of re-marketing by visiting AdRolls Ads Settings.
2. Our website uses third-party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
3. Our website might use third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
4. We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, or new products or services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Opting Out from Offers
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters by clicking on the opt-out link included in every email newsletter we send, or by calling us to 469-253-7520. Miami Liposuction Specialty Clinic offerings include acting as a service provider for our clients in providing an “opt-out” platform for their recipients [end users]. At any time, recipients [end users] may discontinue receiving SMS offers by sending the SMS message “STOP” to the applicable shortcode. Additionally, end-users’ may discontinue receiving offers by sending the SMS message STOP to the shortcode of the latest SMS they received. All information provided to Miami Liposuction Specialty Clinic is subject to this privacy statement. Message and data rates will apply and you should check the rates of your mobile carrier.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Patients Rights and Responsibilities were established with the expectation that observance of these rights will contribute to more effective patient care and greater satisfaction for the patient, family, physician and the facility caring for the patient. Patients shall have the following rights without regard to age, race, sex, national origin, religion, culture, physical handicap, personal values or belief systems.
- Receive the care necessary to help regain or maintain his or her maximum state of health.
- Expect personnel who cares for the patient to be friendly, considerate, respectful, and qualified through education and experience and perform the services for which they are responsible with the highest quality of service.
- Expect full recognition of individuality, including privacy in treatment and care, in addition, all communications and records will be kept confidential.
- Complete information, to the extent known by the physician, regarding diagnosis, treatment and prognosis, as well as alternative treatments or procedures and the possible risks and side effects associated with treatment.
- Be fully informed of the scope of services available at the facility, provisions for the after-hours and emergency care related fees for services rendered.
- Be a participant in decisions regarding the intensity and the scope of treatment. If the patient is unable to participate in those decisions, the patient’s rights shall be exercised by the patient’s designated representative or another legally designated person.
- Refuse treatment to the extent permitted by law and be informed of the medical consequences of such refusal. The patient accepts responsibility for his or her actions should he or she refuse treatment or not follow the instructions of the physician or facility.
- Approve or refuse the release of medical records to any individual outside the facility, except in the case of transfer to another health facility, or as required by the law or third-party payment contract.
- Be informed of any human experiment or other research/educational projects affecting his or her care or treatment and can refuse participation in such experimentation or research without compromise to the patient’s usual care.
- Express grievances/complaints and suggestions at any time.
- Change a primary or specialty physicians or dentists if other qualified physicians or dentists are available.
- Have an advance directive, such as a living will or health care proxy. It is the policy of this facility not to honor an advance directive. If you have a living will or healthcare proxy, please notify a staff member.
- Be fully informed before any transfer to another facility or organization.
- Express those spiritual beliefs and cultural practices that do not harm others or interfere with the planned course of medical therapy for the patient.
- Reports of pain will be believed and information will be given to the patient about pain and pain relief measures. We are a concerned staff and committed to pain prevention and management; health professionals who respond quickly to reports of pain and effective pain management.
- Being considerate of other patients and personnel and for assisting in the control of noise, smoking and other distractions.
- Respecting the property of others and facility.
- Reporting whether he or she clearly understands the planned course of treatment and what is expected of him or her.
- Keeping appointments and, when unable to do so for any reason, notifying the facility and physician.
- Providing the caregivers with the most accurate and complete information regarding present complaints, past illnesses, and hospitalizations, medications, unexpected changes in the patient’s condition or any other patient health matters.
- Observing prescribed rules of the facility during his or her stay and treatment and, if instructions are not followed, forfeiting the right to care at the facility and being responsible for the outcome.
- Promptly fulfilling his or her financial obligations to the facility.
- Asking the doctor what to expect regarding pain and pain management.
- Discussing pain relief options with the doctor.
- Working with the doctor to develop a pain management plan.
- Helping the doctor assess pain.
- Telling the doctor if your pain is not relieved.
- Telling the doctor about any worries you have about taking medications.